Weird Journey Through Myself !

Something has happened to me! I know that for sure, I am going through some of the worst changes in me! I cant figure out where exactly am going wrong, what am I doing wrong to myself. I am getting more and more vile day by day. It seems like I am getting beat up, knocked down from every aspect of my life. I have developed a lot of hatred in me, for myself and almost everyone around me. I am no teenager, but I have some how developed these teenage hormones in me, with all the possible signs, that could testify what I am trying to describe here. I do set out in a neurological travel, to find out the hidden corners, where I can possibly find the answers, hiding behind a rock, who is just afraid to face the flashlight I am carrying with me and pointing it towards its direction.

So, when I finally get to see these "things", that are causing all kind of problems in my head, I ask them, what are the things that I have done to possibly get you here in my hidden corners of this hugely complex thing called my "brain"? Why are you making me act like a schizophrenic, dual personality, anger personified, always irritated, sudden anger rush guy? I happen to have many questions in with me to ask these unidentified creatures crawling in my head, however I run out of all the possible occurrences that has caused all the sudden accumulation of pain and misery and caused me to squander in self pity!! 

It seems they were ready to answer my curiosity, and started blabbering out everything, that possibly they shouldn't have. I was amused by the things I came to know. I have developed a problem with authority, which is not recent but has been there from a long time with me. I am sick and tired of being controlled about a lot of things that I want to do, that I want to do without anyone questioning me and trying to act as if they control my life. I want to do whatever i want to, no matter how bizarre it may sound, how unrealistic it may be towards me, and may have bad repercussions in my life, but I want to do it.

Guess, I just have to sit for now, try to find out ways not to squeal on every bad thing or controlling me thing that comes at me. I have to accept the fact that there are a lot of things in life that just cannot be achieved, and there are certain things you just cant do without anyone trying to guide you and without constantly trying to squander you! Maybe I will just sink in for the moment and wait for that opportunity to shine on me, and there would be a day when no one will ever stop me from doing any damn thing on this planet!

Comments

  1. Awesome work! Your each blog is related to the fact of everyone's life! And I really like that about you blogs!
    Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate it, and its people like you who motivate me to write and all your appreciation, trust me, really helps. I am really glad, that you could connect with my blogs, and trust me, I am not a big shot, but someone who just wants to keep it as real as possible.

    I would be really appreciative, if you could be kind enough to take time out and share this blog with your friends and family and also visit yourself and direct your near and dear ones to my Facebook page! that would be a lot of help and motivation.

    Thanks again for all the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciation really makes a lot of difference and motivates someone to do something great! And believe me I never step back when I feel appreciating someone for his deeds! And your blogs are worth appreciating! I read all your blogs and was waiting for the new one which got posted today! :)
    And yes I will surely share this as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!