Controlling A Rebel!


How many of us out there don’t like being controlled? How many of us out there don’t like being told what to do and what not to do? How many of us don’t like being questioned about the things, we want to do already or already did? Well am one of them who don’t want any of the above. Going through all that everyday does make me wonder why does this happen to me anyways? Is it because, what they say, we all have a rebel inside us who just wants to pop out the trunk every now and then, cause it’s just way to suffocating for it to stay boxed inside!

I don’t really know how many of us really think that we justify being a rebel, but I feel, why not? Why shouldn’t we live our lives just the way we want to? Why does it have to be always so complicated and why does it always have to be so hard to find ways of making ourselves just simply happy for no darn reason whatsoever! Now, I really think most of us would agree that, our parents are the one who try to control most of our lives! Now I am not saying they are wrong always, but, sometimes, I do feel that, they want to make us live, the way they have lived. That has a gap of what, 30 years on an average? Don’t you guys think that time difference is the main reason why we beg to differ from them!

I don’t want to be so naive about this fact, but all am saying is that this rebel inside us nothing but, the real us!! I am not blaming the society, neither am blaming the parents neither am blaming any of those self engrossed person who wants things to run their ways! Am just saying that I have a right to live my life I want to! I want to live my life-like a rock star, I want to make my life big and I can only make it big if I am allowed to live it just the way I want to! I don’t mind the occasional positive or negative interference of all those who care for me all those who think they have seen life more than what I have seen. I just feel all of us need to break free once in a while. All of us need to just go out all of us just need to leave all that controlling all that nagging behind and just climb on the tallest mountain out there and scream our hearts out!
This is our life! We are rebels! We will live it the way we want to. Ending it with the most cliché line ever, “We all have one life, we all live it once, because we get it once, so live it the way you want to”!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!