Internet! Backbone of our happiness!

Its 22:30 this time and am sitting in my balcony. I am sitting with my macbook and wondering where can I invest my time to do something constructive. So, what I did is, I got up and turned on my WiFi and got Internet working over the air. I opened some web pages, went on facebook, twitted some tweets on twitter, replied to my friends who had left messages when I was at work, and checked my blog page off course. 

Am not here to talk about all this though, what I want to point out here, is the backbone of all this, the thing that actually helps me and all of us in the entire world is "Internet". How many of us have ever wondered or taken time to actually stop and thank the very life line of us, or rather I would say our entire generation, or any previous generations before us, from the time Internet was invented. No really, I mean what will you do with your BlackBerry, your iPhone, your Mac, your PC, without Internet being on them? Well, granted that many of them have got nothing to do with Internet being a part of there devices or there life, but at certain point of time they have to use Internet or have used Internet some way or the other. 

At least in our generation, what will we do without Internet? Forget our generation, take up businesses all over the world, every thing runs on the Internet. Wall street to Dalal street, industries, be it any sector, from silicon valley to Bangalore, almost anything that has a screen and a battery or a power outlet to run it used by us, needs Internet. We spend most of our times in front of our computers, imagine, without Internet what will it be to sit in front of them? We need to search something, first thing that pops up in our minds is, and i quote, "google it" Now "google it" wont work without Internet now can it?

I just wanted to talk about this as i felt, in our day to day busy lives, we forget to realise that we actually are entangled with Internet all over us. Someway or the other. May God Bless "Internet" always :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!