The Pursuit Of Dreams!


Its been almost 7 years I have started earning. By that I mean, its been 7 years I have started living off the pocket money I was getting, otherwise, from various sources! Well I am pretty sure most of you at my age, would definitely agree to the fact, that “Life” is tough when you have to earn, to stay happy, for which you, yourself have to take up the pain of working hard enough, to keep that wallet of yours filled with “greens” all the time.


All these years, when, I sit and think about all the crazy things I have done in life, I feel, I have actually wasted a lot of precious time and precious hard earned money, I have earned! At the same point of time I think about my father, he single handed, have made our family to all the riches, we enjoy right now! All that from scratch. I am pretty sure most people who would read this would agree to the fact, that people at our age waste a lot of money. Having said that, I don’t blame each and every one out there, but yes most of them, which does include me as well!!

Time and time I have tried to figure out, what is that thing that really makes us spend so much! I try to figure out, why and how our mind simply stops accepting the fact that my income is 1 and am spending 2!! Why does it so happen that knowing the fact I won’t be left out with nothing in my hand at the end of the month, I still buy that one DVD that costs, the exact same amount I have left with, which spent will leave me with zero at the end! I don’t know if that’s the lack of ability of controlling my eager mind which is just about less aggressive as the mind of a shopaholic would be to spend. Or if that’s the simple eagerness to own the very best things in life, which begs me the question, why are the best things meant only for handful of people in this world?


If I have to take a 360 degree turn standing in the middle of the street, I will see money almost in all of the 300 degree of it! I wonder why don’t I stand in that 300 degree and doesn’t necessarily makes me a part of the other 60 degree as well. Okay now how many of us would actually want to believe the fact that we may really never want to be a part of that 60 degree and hence say, “I am not a part of that 60 degree”! Well majority of us! Believe it or not this is the fact. Now where did I miss out? Education? Or simply my will to better myself in life to go that extra mile to work about it? Or is that I was simply not born with the silver spoon in my mouth? Well am not sure what it is, but am sure something somewhere has definitely gone wrong!



Does it ever cross your mind, when we blame our fate, we actually blame our failures, cause there is nothing called fate! We either make it big or we just about make it! Dreams are yours, so just live it. Keep dreaming, at least that way you are thrived towards a better living! Keep smiling, be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!