Am Here, For ME!


I don’t want to write about any particular topic. I don’t wish to choose a topic when am writing this! Why should I? Why should there be any reason for me to name anything about something I wish to do? Can I not do something without being constantly under peer pressure of how and what others might expect and think about it! What my friends would think, what my boss would think, what my parents, my family would think!

Expectations, in a way, with or without our approval or constant check on our minds, do get built-in love, friendship and everything else, that is some way or the other associated with basic human needs and it's constant requirement of social support!! We, out of some, otherwise like to think and give chance to rule our hearts over mind, but many others, out of we, don’t like or do the same! Moral of the story some end up betrayed some end up happily ever after!

So by now I guess I know am not writing about anything in particular, and you probably would be thinking what you are reading. Well that’s the beauty of it, isn’t it? We all think and want to fly free like a bird without any consequences any repercussions any pressure of any kind from anyone, just do what you feel like, like no ones watching you, like you don’t have to answer that important phone call, like when you don’t have to rush back home, like when you don’t need to sleep early because you have to go to work the next day and many other obligations that we are entangled to in our day-to-day life, so deep, that we don’t know if we can even find a loose end of the snake trapped entanglement in our body! Rules and the society obligation and the constant pressure to do things the right way where the only motto remains is to satisfy some body Else’s needs and expectations!

I like to believe I want to remain free, I like to believe I don’t want to follow the rules of doing things right like a machine because somebody else decided to think what I do according to them is correct! I like to believe if there are rituals and procedures that are meant to be followed, which, by the way is made by the very person or community or tribe that never existed, just because its being followed by ages, cannot be really correct and why should I believe its correct? Why should I follow rituals to please god? Isn’t that called selfishness to follow rituals just because someone who never met him decided to make it a ritual to get our demands met by god? I believe in god and I love him, I don’t have to follow rituals made by some noob, to prove I love and believe in god!!

I have one life and I want to live it my way, my rules, my beliefs and to my satisfaction! I know for a fact that primitive humans didn’t know all of these, and they definitely didn’t know what money is, hence they lived life, like they wanted to, with rules too, but of their own! I want to do the very same! And I will, because I was not put on this earth to please anyone!

Comments

  1. No matter how much we try to be ourselves but some or the other obligations will make us do something which we are actually not willing to do! Fact of life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!