A Hero You Be, When You Be At Fault!


I have been appreciated for my work, I have been appreciated for my studies, I have been appreciated for things I did for my family, I have been appreciated for all the care for my girlfriend (when I had them). I have been appreciated by my friends about how good I am in certain things that I do for them and overall how I am as a person! So, basically I have been appreciated a lot in my life about a lot of things here and there, small and big, important and not so important!


It feels great to be appreciated isn’t it? Am sure most of you reading this already have a smile on your faces and have already got your eyes glistening to the happy memories of being appreciated visions! I know what and how we feel when we get appreciated for all the good stuff we have done. Am not here to talk about all the appreciation I have got for all the good and rather the “right” things I have done, I am here to talk about all the “wrong” things I have done and how I have been appreciated always. Without fail.

I know, I know what you all are thinking right now, I know you all are thinking about why this sudden diversion from such illusive fantasies of goods to all the bad things we did and got appreciated. Well “appreciated” with the hinge of sarcasm is what I want this blog to be taken as. Real life tells us that we always get highlighted when we do all the wrong things, which we never intent to and mark my words, we never miss a chance to get highlighted when we have done something unintentionally wrong, neither people would miss out a single chance to make us a hero, all they need is one wrong out of us to recognize and credit us with the honor.


I am telling you, all it takes for you to reach stardom in your own little 70mm life screen, is do one thing wrong and see to yourself to believe that you have so many fans appreciating you, some whom you might have not contacted or met in ages. Everybody suddenly, out of no where pays attention to you, everyone who was never there to appreciate you and your efforts to do the right thing, the hard work, the constant driving force you put to make things work right, towards the goal, you might have been planning to achieve from a long time! Quiet honestly, all the right things you keep doing to get your goal, you never get them as long as you are “right” and doing it the “right way”. You never get noticed, you never are to be known that you exist. You want to get noticed, you want to get appreciated, you just need to do the “wrong” thing, regardless of doing it intentionally or unintentionally.



As they say, success always hugs you in private, but failure slaps you in public! And yes off course, not everyone reading this has to agree with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!