Pressure In Life, Constant!

Its Sunday morning, its slightly cloudy morning, I woke up to. Last night I slept late, as I believe in staying awake on weekends to enjoy every minute, as its dedicated to myself. Weekends are meant to spend with yourself, your family and friends, things you like to do, things you plan whole week that cant be done while you are working whole week. Nevertheless, that's not what I wanna talk about now, well not at least right now. I want to talk about the hidden pressure in our minds that's constantly haunting us through the queer windows of our very life.

While having my morning tea, I could look outside, although I couldn't see them, but I could hear the sweet sound of birds chirping there way to glory of morning essence. I could hear all sort of ambient noise, that was like a cocktail being poured in my head, with a mixture of people shouting, machines roaring, vehicles growling and so on and so forth. However there still was some kind of quietness that could manage to prevail its own stand amongst all this chaos. What I could feel is the sound of birds, that sounded dignified amongst all of the otherwise loud sounds, that could probably have overcome these sweet innocent sounds that nature has in store for us since the very beginning of this planet.

Now, my point is, there are so many things that can bring happiness to us, peace to us, the serene calmness that can vitalise our minds, but, we tend to get tangled into the worldliness worries that we ourselves have brought upon us. As we grow from the innocence of childhood to the cusp of adulthood, in between transitioning our ways through teenage phase we build up racks of worries, that accumulates due to the constant pressure to meet the demands of day to day pressure, regardless of what we have our feet into. It can be family pressure, it can be your job pressure, it can be simply the pressure of maintaining your relationship, it can be your pressure for studies, the constant pressure of making your mark in this world etc.

We build up so many things, so fast in our lives that we really forget the essence of our life, the main motif, which is to live and live it good. Demands, are again built by us for ourselves, and then we get into rat race to fulfil it, why? because we tend to ignore the peace we can get otherwise, the benefits of living our life to happiness, benefits of enjoying everything that god himself has bestowed upon us. 

We have so many dreams to fulfil, we have so many ambitions to meet, we have so many unfulfilled wishes, that we want to fulfil in this otherwise short, one, life! There is nothing that you can do really that gives you happiness, without the constant pressure of meeting other needs at the same time, be it be of your work, or your other commitments, which puts a stop to explore the full potential of your dreams to get fulfilled. Its true, one can get proper sleep only when he/she is devoid from all tensions in life, or at least knows how to stay away from them, or knows how to simply manage them in a way that they don't take away all the important moments from their life.

We have come to a point far away, from which, now, its impossible to go back. So pressure on us is going to be a permanent disease and this is something we have to deal with every day. I need to figure out when I can take out time to listen to nature's sounds. I need to figure out when I can enjoy my morning tea, my afternoon nap, my evening walk, and my night drive without have to worry about next day morning.

Comments

  1. Yes, the pressure is and will be there as in today's brutal competitive world, we, by default fall into the rat race with or without choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!