Once Upon A Time, When I "Escaped"

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more...
                                            - Lord Byron

I am sitting in this moving vehicle, it has this huge length. I am sitting all alone, for it has no humans sitting along with me. This is what they call a cargo train. I am sitting in one of the box shaped thing, its carrying. I can see it passing through wild terrain, I can see the beauty of nature, amongst these plain wild terrain. I can see nothing but occasional trees and tall plants, It does have this beautiful tinge of mountains, acting like wall or boundary to this beautiful scenic beauty. I can see clouds running through and top of these mountains, racing ahead of its own companion, in a will to reach somewhere. I could even see the naughty child like sun, peeking through the midst of the dense clouds, trying to shine its smile upon me; But I believe clouds were generous enough to continue my journey without the special privilege the sun wanted to provide me and the sweat that could have got me taste the salt from my own body!

As this cargo train jolts and moves simultaneously, and the beautiful rhythmic orchestra of sequential music it produced while running, my stunned eyes with the beauty of this already scenic natural beauty, moves a bit from it and happens to notice the stray cows loitering around. I cant recall when did I last sat calmly and watched the beauty and peace that could possibly reflect from a mammal as simple as a cow! I bashfully watched the locals and could not stop myself from admiring the eccentric beauty they carry even in such harsh conditions. I could feel the wind blistering through my face trying to remind me that am free for the moment, trying to remind me that for this particular time being am not part of the sick society out there, am not part of any civilisation. 

Suddenly, this magic journey came to a halt, and I realised that it had stopped a little more than 4 KMS from my destination back to modern society. So I decided to get off this magical vehicle and started walking towards tedious duty of fulfilling my day to day responsibility. This walk and this journey almost fulfilled my life. I happened to find some undiscovered untouched pure land and trees, and to my surprise non polluted water stream. I stopped and I wet my feet, splashed the harsh yet soft water on my face. Sat there for a few minutes taking a moment to breathe all the freshness which possibly is non existent in the human infested world. Stood up started walking saw a lot of birds happily singing and blasting there wings to short sky dives. Splendid! I fulfilled my dream of always going on top of a mountain that is astray from civilization, so I went and stood up on it and just felt the calm wind on my face, felt the wind on my hair on my whole body. It was indeed charismatic. I came down, started walking towards my unwanted routine. I started walking on the rail lines balancing my not so heavy body sliding occasionally from left to right and vice versa. I have enjoyed it to the fullest.

I have always hated society. I have always hated so called modern civilisation. I have always hated all the discoveries and inventions made by man. I have hated the evolution of technology around me and around humans! The most I have hated is the invention of "Money"! For these some hours, I could really live my life the way I like it and the way I am. I loved the serene peace around me when no one was around me. For this trip, I could really for some time fancy myself living in the forest amongst true inhabitants of this beautiful planet. I love nature and the beauty it adds to my life! I could live all my life in that place hoping to get lost in it, hoping to never be found by anyone ever!

“Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal - that there is no human relation between master and slave.”
~ Leo Tolstoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!