“Soup Song”


Around a week ago I saw a rage through the internet. No it wasn’t any MMS clip or it wasn’t any celebrity gossip, no it wasn’t any dirty picture rolling through our eyes or neither it was news of our dear planet earth coming to an end. Well to all our bizarre imagination, it is “Song”, except for the fact, that its no regular song that you listen and forget and half of the people are not even interested in listening or knowing the history behind it. The song is known as “Why this Kolavari Kolavari Di”.


Now initially, quite honestly I wasn’t really bothered or interested in even listening or knowing anything about this song. Time by time I could see people updating there BBM status with this song name, I could see people simply talking about how amazing this song is, people even taking it up to twitter and facebook! Everywhere I could see most of them talking about this song and I could literally see the build up here.



I had to give up to the hype and I finally had to ask the song from my sister who has been going crazy about the song since the time it had come, granted she didn’t like it too at the first instance though! After the treacherous wait of about 2 minutes I had that song in my phone! What a disaster I thought first listening to it, but slowly and steadily I started listening to it again and then again and then again, and I realized the fact, that I can actually go on listening to that song continuously without even getting bored! It was like something I have never heard before! It was ridiculously melodious and amazingly catchy!!



I had to accept that, if “Rajnikant” is associated with anyone, even if he is remotely associated to anything, it has to be an immense hit, regardless of whatever on earth it is, regardless of how amazing or ridiculous it may be. Rajnikant’s son in law sure has a bright future just because of the fact that he is “Rajnikant’s” son in law!! With 6 million hits on youtube in a week’s time and the amazing fan base just for a song, it is safe to say, that no one needs Google’s ad service to promote themselves or there business, all they have to do is add a little of “Rajnikant” in there business or maybe a little of him in there lives!!



Love the song! “Why this kolavari, kolavari Di” <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!