Anger Management

Anger, now what exactly can anyone make of it? I personally think that there is nothing that anger cannot ruin. Well, silly me, who wouldnt agree on this one right? Now is anger really the culprit here? Are we not equally culprit, when we are cultivating this anger inside us, allowing this devil to creep inside us and giving away the key to literally rule our hearts and minds? I think we do all that I just wrote! I am sure that we are the owners of our own making, and if there is something that gets inside us, and if that thing has the power to overcome our faith and destiny by controlling our actions, making us his puppet, then, we are in some serious trouble, I would say!

What is anger? I think its an extempore reaction of something that we do not like and we ourselves are sometimes aware that the reaction that we are making would probably land us into some adverse repurcussions! Why do we do something like that knowing the fact that it may cause serious trouble for us? I do not really know what happens to me when I get angry, as I would not be able to simply control it and I would know that its probably going to ruin a lot of things for me, but I end up doing it anyways! I think that by getting angry, it gives me a certain level of satisfaction. I want to see the other person also getting hurt and the person swallows the same pain that I am currently swalloing. Getting angry also quenches my thirst of a sense of achievement of success. Its very complicated as anyone of you reading this might imagine.

I am not a therapist here, but I think we all can agree on this bit that anger, helps no one. Why? because simply speaking, anger takes the worst out of you and then wont put you back either in the same spot where you originally were, before all of it started. You would probably want to hate yourself after you have had your little tantrum and you have had your little show of agony being portrayed, for which you are definitely going to regret later. Isn’t it funny that how we don’t have any control on ourselves, when we get angry and how we let it rule us!

Every time, there is anger, I believe, it can be managed, however it requires a lot of concious efforts and also would require a lot of practice of letting go things, which by the way should not be always done, but can always be looked upon. Some time back, I thought of an interesting way of looking at anger; I thought, that whenever you get angry jut think, will the issue in hand matter 5 years from now, for which you are getting angry and fighting? If yes, then continue and sort it out, if no then just simply let go. Well, dont you think you all can do the same? I mean, how hard will it be really? You would be amazed to see, how true it is, and that 80% of your time, of getting angry, has actually got nothing to do with your immediate future!

Really, truly speaking, think about it, its really not worth it. Get angry, but dont hold it for more than a minute. Dont keep grudge. Dont stick to a point, that you dont agree with. Just walk it off when you are really boiling. Look away, do whatever it takes, but try to see if the anger can be avoided, cuz if you dont control it then, I am sure regret and a lot of pain is imminent and that is exactly the reason, why this devil called anger should be casted away from our lives forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!