Family Happiness!


My dad left for a different city for 15 days due to work, and I have already started missing him so badly. It felt a little unusual to me but I felt a little whimsical inside. I have lived for almost 7 years away from my family. I have spent some of my best moments alone, and no one really, to share the real happiness with. I have won acclaims for my work, I have celebrated my promotion alone, I have spoilt my riches alone. I have wept in my grief alone. I have enjoyed the rains alone. I have felt the chills of winter alone. I have tasted the salt of my sweat alone. Well, don't take the word "alone" like literally here. Sure, I had friends and people always with me. They were always there to share everything. They have shared my loneliness too in many ways that could possibly cover up a lot of things, well, at least in a way.

If I had to analyze the word "Alone" in another and perhaps more realistic way, then I would say, or what exactly I meant is, that even though I had many around me, I didn't have the true essence of getting my emotions true justification and value they parched. I missed the actual happiness or sadness that only my family could have provided. I missed my mother’s blessings and her over the world happiness when I did something good or achieved something that was noteworthy. I missed my Dad's guidance when I had to take on something and I had to decide on something that required right advice. I missed the giggles and fun without making any kind of sense, without my little sister. I missed the part of a big brother who missed seeing his little sister metamorphosing from a little girl to teenage girl.

I have missed 7 years of my family's life. I have missed 7 good years of my little sister growing up. I have missed 7 good years of my mom made food. I have missed 7 good years of welcoming my dad from work. I did miss all these and, slowly I did realize what real happiness is. It does not come from spending time with your friends; it doesn't come from spending time in swanky clubs submerged in cheap beers and delusional lights. It doesn't come by simply enjoying the best of meals at your home alone. In all, it doesn't come with everything that you think makes you happy, wherein, in reality they aren't.

Nothing in this world can fulfill the need of a family. And nobody will ever stand by you, except your family, especially your mother and father. Treasure your family, and respect your family more than anything or anyone! The key to happiness lies with them.




Comments

  1. Simply awesome! Have no words to describe the feelings that you have portrayed here. Keep doing the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for loving my penned words. Thank you for reading :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!