Uncertainty

It irritates me. It angers me. It creates differences. It drifts everyone apart. It causes problems for everyone around me. I have the simplest of issues with it. Everyone does. I guess everyone would face the same hindrance, same feeling of being stuck in a claustrophobic room. What is this “It”? Nothing but the control, and the ego and the attitude of mine. It doesnt necessarily have to be anger as the primary cause, as it could be anything due to the fundamental reason being anxiety or uncertainty. I believe we all are living a life of uncertainty at one point in time or other. We as humans have a lot of desires and wishes, tangible or intangible. They tend to mess with our minds and they tend to make us do things, which we probably could have done without them, just fine. Off course, we need to make a living for ourselves, and that is the exact reason why we have to continue hustling for it and that is exactly the reason for our uncertainty.

I have had my share of uncertainty, and as a matter of fact, I continue to live with it constantly hovering my mind and body. Sometimes, you would see that uncertainty has the supreme power over you and why would you feel that way? Simple. You are a slave of it without any real control of yours on your own self. We as humans, we all crave for happiness and peace. We all want a stable life and a peaceful life. We all want a life that is smooth going without any hassles and ups and downs. We love to see ourselves surrounded by the merriments and we want out family members and our near and dear ones remain happy forever too. Now the funny thing is that, none of these desires are confirmed and none of them can remain certain forever. So what is it? An illusion of control over our minds? You know why I say this is because, majority of the times, we know for a fact that we cannot for sure, acheive them. We know right there, and then that we have no control over it and still we keep hoping things will be fine, forcing our subconcious minds to believe that we are absolutely fine and we will get through these hard times.


I think a more permanent solution to fix uncertainty is to simply accept whatever is happening with us or if we know the outcome then to accept whatever is going to happen with us. I believe acceptance is the key here. When we accept, we are sure and we convince ourselves that it could either be a bad thing or it would be a good thing. There is hardly any chance of a grey area. Uncertainty is going to give us nothing but trouble and is going to snatch away our peace of mind and also our left over happiness. Why allow uncertainty to rule us? Why give it the power to control our emotions and force us to live in jeopardy? Why not simply allow ourseves to settle for the simple funda, that is, whatever is going to happen will happen, come what may! I have started working on this practice and its helping me. Maybe you can start it too? Think about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!