Writer's Block

Writers block. Isnt that suppose to be a temporary phase? While I suffer from temporary insanity of my spotless mind, i happen to feel that the eternal sunshine should shine as bright as it should be. I am now in the phase where my mind is overwhelmed with the facts of work, too many changes around me, an uncalled for fear, sometimes a feeling that grips my mind which is as scary as death. I feel am suddenly drained out of all the energy to feel the vibes and animosities that should have happened to me all the time.

I know that writers block is a common phenomenon amongst us writers and bloggers, however I can't really figure out why am "I" suffering from it currently. I mean I don't have any brain damage out of some psychotic episode that would have happened in the past or in the present lately. Nevertheless I am suffering from it and that has caused all the delays of delivering some reading pieces for my readers and to an extent to myself as well. I somehow believe any kind of blockage in our lives can be caused only because of our own willingness to accept whatever our mind and heart don't agree too. By that I mean, is the difference of opinion between our hearts and mind. Don't we allow the blockages to take over our willingness to do things, which we would have probably planned out from a long time. We are responsible for those things to not pan out the way we want to because at the end of the day we are the ones who allow them not to happen at the first place.

We normally end up with blame games for our own failures. We end up thinking that other factors are responsible for things we were unable to achieve and for the things we could not materialize the way we wanted to. The matter of the fact is that, the blockages that occur whether mentally or physically is the outcome of our own willingness to accept whatever shit life throws at us. I have demanded my mind to retaliate, I have demanded my heart to make peace with whatever demons it has left inside against my mind. I have demanded to rise against all odds and start achieving whatever I want to from my life.

Writers block; what's that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You, As A Friend, And More..

Smile! A Tear's Point Of View!

Up's And Down's - A Story!